A number of long-awaited ARToolKit fixes are now in our cvs repository.
- Added libARvrml. Build instructions and examples are in the works.
- Turn off texturing in gsub/gsub_lite when argDrawMode/arglDrawmode
- Added new examples collide, loadMultiple, paddle, paddleDemo,
paddleInteraction, range and twoView.
- Added new utilities for testing graphics and video without marker
recognition, graphicsTest and videoTest.
- VideoLinuxV4L patch by Uwe Woessner for YUV support (at last!)
- VideoLinuxV4L patches by Raphael Grasset for improved camera
parameter control and compressed jpeg video stream to support Sony
- VideoLinux1394Cam patch by Wayne Wayne Piekarski for improved
lib1394 support, including multiple lib1394 versions.
- Preliminary API documentation by Raphael Grasset.
Instructions on how to configure your CVS client to get the latest
ARToolKit source from CVS are at
Please check out the source, compile it, run it, and file bugs at
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=116280&atid=674305 . Once
the bugs have shaken out, I'll package a new release.