I am using ARToolKitPlus 2.0.2 in a combination with the existing
ARToolKit framework (using dsvl for video input and GLUT/openGL for
graphics drawing). The implementation is working nicely but I am
still very much a newbie in AR.
I would like to be able to track multiple markers but i do know these
markers on beforehand. The system will detect any BCH id-based marker
that it sees and make arrangements according to that.
1) Do in still need to use the TrackerMultiMarker class for tracking?
This tracker needs a multi-marker config file.
2) What is the point with this config-file?
All i need is to track the markers currently detectable - they are
not known on beforehand. The CS of each marker relative to the camera
CS is fine for me.
3) I am currently using a multi-marker config file with just a zero
(0) on the first line (and it is apparently work fine). But is this
file at all necessary?
4) Should I use the Tracker class instead? I do need to track/detect
more than one marker at most times.
Regards, Ole Buus