Good Places to Start
- Black Sun's VRML Info Center
- Bob's VRML Page
VRML Arcana: Bits and Pieces of Very Interesting Stuff
- The Irony Games MapMagicalTM Terrain Editor: lets you create 3D VRML terrains using a Java application. You can make mountains, valleys, hills, plains, canyons ... both above and below water!
- 3Dstats: a 3D access
statistics generator, which analyzes web server logfiles and generates a VRML model of the load by day and by hour.
- Aereal BOOM!: Get a random VRML world from anywhere on the Web every time you BOOM! Rate the world (by clicking how many stars you want to give it) and get another random world.
- Center for Innovative Computer Application (CICA): 3D Object File Formats, information on various 3D object file formats and how to view them from a Web browser.
- VRML Glossary provided by Black Sun Interactive.
- VRML Search Engine: Realtime Anywhere present the world's first 3D interface to a search engine.
Enter a search below and a 3D world will be displayed, based upon results from
the popular Lycos search engine.
- VRML Foundry At MacMillian Press.
Legit List: list of URL's to objects that were checked by the VRML
authenticator and found to be legitimate.